step-by-step approach to Python programming with machine learning fundamental and theoretical principles.
● Introduces readers to Python programming in a very simple way.
● Extensive practical demonstration of Python concepts using numerous examples.
● Implementation of machine learning in Python using hands-on techniques.
The book ‘Introduction to Python Programming: A Practical Approach’ lays out a path for readers who want to pursue a career in the field of computer software development. It covers the fundamentals of Python programming as well as machine learning principles. Students will benefit from the examples that are included with each concept, which will aid them in understanding the concept.
This book provides a practical understanding of Python programming using numerous programs and examples. It also develops problem-solving and code-writing abilities for the readers. This book covers Python fundamentals, operators, and data structures such as strings, lists, dictionaries, and tuples. It also contains information on file and exception handling. The implementation of a machine learning model has also been included in this book.
With the help of this book, students and programmers can improve their programming skills as well as their ability to sprint towards a rewarding career.
What you will learn
● Learn Python concepts, operators, and data structures.
● Learn the properties and operations of lists, tuples, and dictionaries.
● Write Python code to solve specific issues.
● Write Python code to handle disk files and exceptions.
Who this book is for
This book is intended for current and aspiring emerging technology professionals, students, and anyone else who wishes to better understand the Python programming language and machine learning concepts.